Tuesday, December 4, 2012

S'mores Bars


Surprise, I am still alive! After my Indigogo ended, my time was very limited and I haven't had a chance to share anything new, but I do have about 700 pictures and 10 recipes I need to get up, so here is a start. 

These bars couldn't be easier, and if you ask the few people I have made these for, they couldn't be more delicious either! :) 

Ingredients:

  • Graham Crackers, about one sleeve 
  • 12 oz package milk chocolate chips
  • 1 bag mini marshmallows

Method:

Preheat your oven broiler to high. Meanwhile, Line a 13x9 inch pan with parchment or wax paper. Layer the graham crackers in a single layer. You will need to break them up a little towards the ends of the pan so make sure the whole bottom is covered.


Sprinkle a layer of mini marshmallows on top of the graham cracker "crust." You can add as many or as little as you like, I of course recommend covering the whole bottom with marshmallow. Place the pan under the broiler, watching carefully for about 3 minutes or until the marshmallows are golden brown. 


 Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler or microwave. If using the microwave, make sure to work in 30 second intervals and stir the chocolate each time to avoid burning and/or clumping the chips. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes then cut into squares. You can also put these in the fridge to harden if you don't plan on eating them for a couple of hours, but let's be serious.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013-2014 Doughmestic Diva • All Rights Reserved